聚焦 论坛 来吧 问答 博客 部落 更多
登录天涯   注册天涯   帮助
 
首页  >  提问列表  >  提问
求一些医学方面的实用英语. [英语 资格考试 外语 考研]
悬赏点数 10 2个回答 212次浏览
部落buluo 2008-9-27 0:20:16 172.30.211.* 举报
求一些医学方面的实用英语.
回答 按时间排序 按投票数排序
zhangnan0922 2008-9-27 0:26:06 121.204.59.* 举报
实用英语医学会话
1. What can do for you?
你有什么事?
2.May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙?
8.Please take a seat!
please sit down!
请坐下.
4.Wait a moment, please.
请等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了.
6.It is not serious.
病情不严重.
7.Don't worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。
8.You need a thorough examination.
你需要做一个全面检查.
9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭.
We think that you had better be hospitalized
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10. You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天.
11. You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work.
可以继续工作。
12. You should be very careful for a week or two
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.
尽量放松保持镇静。
14. You'll soon be all right.
你很快就会好起来的.
15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的.
16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分钟.
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查.
20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
22.I'll come right away.
我马上就来.
23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院.
24.Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
25. Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的话吗?
26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. Shall I explain it again?
需等我海解释一遍吗?
28.If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
32. This is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
This often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.
This often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34.I suggest you do some light exercises.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.
36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.
你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.
37. A smear should be taken.
需要做个涂片.
A culture should be done.
需要做个培养。
38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.
40. What's your trouble?
你哪里觉着不好?
41. How long have you been feeling unwell?
你不舒服多久了。
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7
44.Did you take your temperature?
你试过体温吗?
45.Do you smoke (drink)?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.Let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
请放松.
57. Please breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
请张开口说"啊"
63. It is normal(essentially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的痛?
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
请告诉我你过去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?
 
zhangnan0922 2008-9-27 0:26:29 121.204.59.* 举报
医院类专用名词:
查询台 Information desk
新生儿室 Infant room
沐 浴 室 Bath room
妇 检 查Gynaecological examination
母婴同室 Room of mother and infant
隔离产室 Isolated delivery room
库 房 Warehouse
产 房 Delivery room
动态血压 Ambulatory blood pressure
动态心电图室 Dynamic electrocardiogram
多功能心电检查室 Multifunction electrocardio examination room
水处理室 Water treatment room
手术后病室 Recovering room
氧气瓶室 Oxygen cylinder room
库 房 Warehouse
限制室 Authorized entering room
库 房 Warehouse
麻醉准备室 Anesthesia preparation room


肝炎专科 Specialized Department of Hepatitis
肠道门诊 Intestinal Outpatient service
机 房 Computer room 
碎石治疗中心 Lithotriptic Center
登记 Registry
划价 Charging
螺旋CT室 Spiral CT Room
门诊收费处Charging Office for Outpatient Service
小儿内分泌 Pediatric endocrine
小儿哮喘专科 Specialized Department of Pediatric Asthma
神经内科 Department of Neurology
普 外 科 Department of Surgery
小儿外科 Department of Pediatric Surgery
胆肠外科 Department of Biliary-enteric Surgery
中医内科 Internal Medicine Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
方便门诊 Convenient outpatient service
保健门诊 Outpatient service for health care
中医胃肠科 Gastroenterology Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
疼痛专科 Department of Pain Treatment
家 床 科 In-home Care Department
西医内科Internal Medicine Department
导 医 Medical service guiding
男性专科 Department of Urology
前列腺专科Department of Prostatitis
肠 外 科 Department of Intestinal Surgery
腰腿痛专科 Department of Lumbago and Sciatica
西药外科 Surgery Department of Western Medicine
肝胆胰外科 Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery Department


肿 痛 科 Department of Oncology
中医骨伤科Traditional Medical Traumatology & Orthopedics
骨伤专家门诊 Expert outpatient service of Traumatology & Orthopedics
性 病 科 Department of Venereology
腋 臭 专科Specialized Department of Tragomachalia Treatment
性 病 科 Department of Venereology
损伤专科 Department of Injury
骨与关节 Bone and Joint
产科宣教室 Obstetrics education room
妇科手术 Gynaecologic surgery
产科高危险门诊 High-risk outpatient service of obstetrics
妇产科专家门诊 Expert outpatient service of gynaecology and obstetrics
妇产门诊 Outpatient service of gynaecology and obstetrics
西医内科 Internal Medicine Department of Western Medicine
老 年 病 Diseases of Aged People
门诊办公室Outpatient Clinic Office
西医内科 Internal Medicine Department of Western Medicine
中医内科 Internal Medicine Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
中医儿科 Paediatric Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
中医肿瘤科 Carcinoma Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
中医内科 Internal Medicine Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
中医妇科 Gynaecologic Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
不孕不育专科 Specialized Department of infertility and sterility
中医外科 Surgery Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
中医皮肤科 Skin Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
镶牙整畸室 Dental prosthesis and orthodontics room
电脑工作室 Operating room of computer
综合档案室 Comprehensive archives room
多普勒室 Doppler diagnostic room
中药库办公室 Office of Traditional Chinese Medicine Warehouse
肝炎专科 Specialized Department of Hepatitis Treatment
诊 室 Consulting room
留观室 Observing room
污染更衣室Dressing room for contaminated clothes
感染科肝炎门诊 Hepatitis Outpatient Service of Infectious Department
 
您可能会感兴趣
“热得快”为什么在校园屡禁不止?  - 309个回答  4491次浏览
谁能提供一些英语翻译方面的书目?  - 2个回答  134次浏览
我为什么要学英语  - 11个回答  127次浏览
谁能提供一些地质方面的英语词汇?  - 2个回答  172次浏览
26岁学什么外语最好  - 7个回答  231次浏览
《实用英语》第三版的编者是谁?  - 3个回答  85次浏览