Ninth-grade history of the first book Testing
First, multiple-choice questions
1.1917 Nian Yue February 3 The outcome of the revolution ()
A. repel the imperialist military intervention to overthrow the bourgeois Provisional Government B.
C. overthrew the tsarist autocratic government put down the domestic counter-revolutionary rebellion D.
2. Russia's February revolution, there were two co-existence of the regime ()
① ② tsarist government workers and soldiers, the bourgeois Provisional Government ③ ④ on behalf of the people of the Soviet Committee
Members of the Soviet Union would be ⑤
A. ① ② B. ③ ④ C. ② ③ D. ④ ⑤
3. The Soviet Government confiscated landlords and monasteries of the land allocated to farmers to cultivate through the ()
A. "warned the workers, soldiers and peasants book" B. "Land Act"
C. abolition of serfdom Act D. "Homestead Act"
4. Lenin said: "If there was no war, Russia might lead a few years or even decades would not have happened against
Revolution against the capitalists. "The following is a correct understanding of this sentence
A. First World War was the root causes of the Russian October Revolution took place
B. there is no one there would be no war Russian Revolution
C. World War I intensified the contradictions of Russia contributed to the occurrence of the revolution
D. The outbreak of the Russian Revolution must have the premise of war
5. The following information about the evaluation of the Russian October Revolution, not the correct one is
A. to promote the spread of Marxism-Leninism in the world
B. is the world's the beginning of modern history
C. inspired the liberation struggle of oppressed nations
D. is the dictatorship of the proletariat and the establishment of the first great attempt to
6.'s History occurred in Russia and the United Kingdom marked the arrival of the new historical period of revolution, the two main
To The difference is that ()
A. the establishment of a social revolution the way the system B.
C. the people's participation in the old rule, the end of the D.
7. Following information about the February Revolution and October Revolution was not correct ()
A. revolution, the revolution of a different nature different from the outcome B.
C. targets of a revolution the revolution in different ways in different D
8. October Revolution victory subjective reasons ()
A. Russia B. entered the imperialist phase of the impact of World War I
C. various domestic conflicts of the Bolshevik Party's correct leadership of the D.
9. The world's first workers in the Soviet Government the name of the soldier is ()
A. Workers B. People's Committee of the soldiers on behalf of the Soviet
C. Military Commission of the interim government D.
10. Ninth grade six classes on the "international proletarian movement" summed up this topic, which of the following one
A. England B. France, the Paris Commune Movement Charter
C. Russia D. China 1911 Revolution October Revolution
11. Which of the following events, to promote the social nature of Russia has changed
① 1861 years of reform ② 1917 ③ Revolution in Russia in February Russian Revolution
④ Stalinist pattern formation
A. ① ② ③ B. ① ③ C. ② ③ ④ D. ② ④
12. Lenin said, we plan to direct state ... ... with the proletariat, under the command of the approach, in a small
Agricultural countries, according to the principles of communism, to adjust the country's production and product distribution. Said that in real life
Ming, we made a mistake. Leading to the root causes of this error is ()
A. expand the scope of the dictatorship of the proletariat
B. that the capitalist system would soon perish
C. the relations of production not suited to the level of development of productive forces
D. imperialism hate the Soviet Union, its economic blockade
13.1924 years of Lenin's death, Chinese students studying in Moscow, through letters to the grief of the consumer
The domestic interest rates to tell a friend, he wrote the return address bar should be the country name is
A. tsarist Russia, Soviet Russia B. Russia C. Soviet Union D.
14.1936 new constitution declared that the Soviet Union Soviet Union ()
A. worker-peasant dictatorship of the proletariat state socialist countries, B.
C. the people's democratic dictatorship and the democratic socialist country, state D.
15. Stalin's model of the serious drawbacks to leave us a lot of inspiration, where the error is ()
A. agriculture B. mix should be to coordinate the development of economic efficiency and reduce energy consumption
C. to properly protect the interests of farmers can only be a socialist planned economy D.
16. For the period of Stalin formed a highly centralized system of socialist economic and political narrative, unjust
Really is ()
A. The sign of the formation of the Soviet Union in 1936, the promulgation of new constitution
B. with the Soviet Union at that time the level of development of social productive forces, the basic adaptation
C. in history played an active role in the national economy was increasingly hampered the Soviet Union
Development and reform of political system
D. give priority to the development of agriculture, so that heavy a long period of backwardness
17. Originally joined Soviet Union are not included in ()
A. Transcaucasian Federation, the Russian Federation, B.
C. Ukraine D. Estonia
18.1921 Nian the Soviet Union to implement the direct purpose of the New Economic Policy ()
A. consolidation of Soviet power and building a socialist B.
C. economic recovery and development to achieve industrialization D.
19.1936 of the USSR and the adoption of a new constitution based on the premise ()
1. 1917年3月二月革命的成果是（ ）
2. 俄国二月革命后，出现了两个并存的政权是（ ）
A.①② B.③④ C.②③ D.④⑤
3. 苏维埃政府没收地主和寺院的土地，分配给农民耕种是通过（ ）
7. 下列有关二月革命和十月革命不正确的是（ ）
8. 十月革命取得胜利的主观原因是（ ）
9. 世界上第一个工人士兵苏维埃政府的名称是（ ）
①1861年改革 ②1917年俄国二月革命 ③俄国十月革命
A.①②③ B.①③ C.②③④ D.②④
A.沙皇俄国 B.苏维埃俄国 C.苏联 D.俄罗斯
14. 1936年苏联新宪法宣布苏联是（ ）
A.农轻重比例要协调发展 B. 提高经济效益，降低能源消耗
C.切实保护好农民的利益 D. 社会主义只能是计划经济