The internationalization of Chinese basic environment analysis
With the tide of global natural medicines and China's accession to the WTO, Chinese ushered in the new opportunity. For thousands of years, with the theoretical system of TCM, unique effect, stand tall in medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine is the most advantage of natural science in China, most characteristic discipline, occupies an important place in the international market share.
However, Chinese traditional medicine, which is facing serious challenges to the conflict between Chinese and western culture, also has its quality, scale, management personnel, the advantages of TCM to become the international competitiveness, still need to do a lot of hard meticulous work.
3.1 macro environment analysis
3.1.1 medical consumption concept
(1) with the social and economic development, and the improvement of people's living standard and the environment changes that lead to the human health concept and several huge changes, and the way of life, social, psychological, behavior of related diseases such as hypertension.sleep, malignant tumor, autoimmune disease, diabetes, mental illness and senile chronic degenerative disease gradually increasing threat as human life and influence human survival quality of main disease. This led to the medical treatment, mode, the structure of a huge step by step. This makes in the treatment of chronic diseases, autoimmune disease and the health care, to improve the quality and prolong survival advantage etc have special curative effect of traditional Chinese medicine products wide prospect of market demand, rising sharply. The western developed countries plant medicine market growth rate of 20 per cent or more, considerably more than the rate of growth of chemicals.
(2) with the modern life science and technology rapid development, human diseases of the etiology and pathogenesis is more and more profound understanding. Therefore, to medical model and puts forward new requirements, namely the disease treatment by simple change for prevention, care, treatment and rehabilitation combined mode. Human health concept and the pursuit of quality of life will further enhance the consciousness, Chinese medicine, health and safety of the characteristics of higher than cause the attention of people love.
(3) with the constant development of economy, the improvement of people's living standard, change the way of life of health, people, especially the demand for increased dramatically improve the quality of life needs, health care spending will increase rapidly growing demand for Chinese products, will be further expanded.
(4) with pharmaceutical biotechnology and scientific development, human for chemical drug toxicity, resistance and increased drug-induced diseases are more and more knowledge. This makes more people turned his gaze toward the TCM products and biotechnology drugs. This indicates the 21st century drugs market structure, the new pattern will appear by chemical medicine fermention will mainly to biological technology and comprehensive utilization of natural medicine and development.
This medicine is play prevention, care and recovery of many of the advantages and the treatment of modern difficult-and-rare-case specialty provides useful in such a concept of health, the support and the effects of TCM has just suit is harmless to the demands of the people, so as to further expand the TCM products market provides opportunities.
Traditional culture conflict. Authorizations
Due to the different historical and cultural background of western philosophy, differ greatly. TCM theory, such as the Yin and Yang, qi and blood and directive symptoms and treatment efficacy of unprotected sex and medicine dialectical executes unto the king, taste to notice that, with micro analysis of mode of thinking things is extremely difficult to understand westerners.
But in western science and medicine theory also can not find out exactly the concept of Chinese vocabulary, accordingly, want to understand, accept and western medicine still widely used quite a long journey. It is not only a medical problem, thus medicine were European countries rejection, no regular medicine in the legal status of the security and can only exist in lieu of medical treatment, this makes Chinese medicine to enter, only as a health food or food additives in thickening supplements can indicate its market circulation, as a drug treatment, the indications and advertising, can not sell in pharmacy, insurance company also not repay, not by the patent protection. Even in some countries, to limit the loose medicines for license fees, and too much, such as in Germany for a Chinese drug license fees, millions of mark time needed for at least five years commonly.
The WTO brings 3.1.3 opportunities
China is the world Chinese medicine resources, and the world trade. Traditional Chinese medicine is the unique advantages in the industrial field, but also the traditional Chinese export commodities. After China's accession to the WTO, will be for the development of medicine industry provides a rare opportunity.
(1) the accession to the WTO, China to make full use of the rich resources of TCM, exert its advantages, widely participate in international competition, expand export trade.
(2) after entering WTO, to improve the environment of Chinese exports.
(3) after joining WTO, the adjustment of Chinese materia medica industry.
(4) after entering WTO, Chinese herbal medicines are made of independent intellectual property is one of the main direction.