Lou turnip town in the park (formerly the oblique Town). Xietang names found in literature as early as the Southern Song Junsuke years, dating back 760 years, is a long history of the time-honored brands. The initial market is in this Xietang Wong Village where the tomb. Ming and Qing Dynasties, the market syncline Tong River north of the transfer, the formation of town. Early Qing Dynasty, because of commercial prosperity, the population increased Xietang Union Square, closed, oblique to the Tong Tong town roughly bounded by a river is divided into two, commonly known as the South and the North oblique oblique Tong Tong. North Xietang destroyed by years of war in Xianfeng, South Xietang because of Jinji Lake dam built in the burgeoning economy, forming a well-known market of shops, now Xietang Street. Early Republican era, Wu Tong, the county government is located in the South inclined ramp Tangxiang Seat. In 1930, fund-raising Xietang business into a "comfort the people bridge" to facilitate the people to the south bank of oblique Tong River Street shopping, so Street was once quite prosperous. Xietang Street in the center of the park, development and construction in the park to get a complete protected.
Tong is now inclined to the town of Suzhou Industrial Park, Lou sealed under the jurisdiction of a prosperous economy, is located in the east coast of Jinji Lake, which has a coat sealing Square, Lotus Commercial Street, Shunda Square Commercial Street, the traffic is relatively well developed, there are 518 road through the city , 178 buses and roads斜塘